Regulations of the competition:
“Make birthday wishes for Spiżarnia”
§ 1. General provisions
- These Competition regulations, hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”, define the rules, scope and conditions of participation in the Competition under the name “Make birthday wishes for Spiżarnia” and is hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”.
- The organisers of the Program are Spiżarnia Sp. z o.o. Spółka Komandytowa seated in Lublin, hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”.
- The prizes in the competition are funded by Spiżarnia Spółka z o.o. Spółka Komandytowa.
- The Organiser of the Competition will appoint a three-person competition committee (hereinafter the “Competition committee”). The Competition committee evaluates the performance of competition tasks by the Competition participants. The tasks of the Competition committee also include constant supervision over the proper course of the Competition, making decisions on issues in which there are doubts related to the Competition, including the interpretation of these Regulations. Anyone who has submitted a competition entry has the right to appeal with a request for reconsideration of the case. The deadline for submitting an appeal is 2 days from the date of announcing the results of the Competition. The appeal is examined by the Competition committee. Decisions of the Competition committee are final.
§ 2. Terms of Participation in the Competition
- The Competition may be entered by an Entrepreneur, hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”, who meets the following conditions:
- conducts business activity in Great Britain, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Germany.
- is an entrepreneur cooperating with the Organiser and made purchases in GBP, EURO or PLN in the period from 01.01.2020 to 28.08.2020
- is not in arrears with payments to the Organiser,
- The Participant joins the program by completing the Competition application form posted on the Website www.spizarnia.co.uk
- At the time of joining the Program, the Participant declares that it has read the Program regulations and accepts it in the form provided.
- The Regulations will be available on the website www.spizarnia.co.uk
- The competition runs from 10.08.2020 to 28.08.2020.
- The results of the Competition will be published on 10.09.2020 on the Organiser’s website and in the SHURT system.
- The condition for participation in the Competition is the performance of the competition task: make birthday wishes for Spiżarnia, in the form selected from examples provided in this para. 7.
- Permissible form of work:
- artwork made in any technique
- The competition work should be sent as an attachment to the Application form on the website www.spizarnia.co.uk
§ 3. Rules for settling the Competition and awarding prizes
- The Competition committee will award 15 works:
– 3 most interesting works that will be awarded with the main prizes
– 12 distinguished works, the authors of which will receive consolation prizes.
- The Competition committee will take into account the following criteria when evaluating the competition works:
- compliance with the theme.
The prizes in the Competition are
– main prizes: NOTEBOOK ACER AS3 A315-23-R154 NX.HVTEP.00A ATH 3050U 4GB 256GB UMA 15,6, Windows10
– consolation prizes: SMARTBAND HUAWEI BAND 3E CZARNY
- The prize is in kind and the Participant is not entitled to receive a cash equivalent of the Prize.
- The awarded Participant will collect the prize from the Organiser after signing the prize collection protocol. The awarded Participant is obliged to complete legal and tax activities in line with the applicable rules in his/her country.
- The awarded Competition Participant loses the right to the prize if:
- He/she refuses to accept the awarded prize,
- It will not be possible to contact the Participant for reasons attributable to the awarded Competition Participant,
- The awarded Competition Participant does not meet the conditions of the Regulations entitling him/her to take part in the Competition or receive a prize.
- The prize not issued in the Competition for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control or one for which the awarded Competition Participant has lost the right for the reasons specified in these Regulations, will remain at the Organiser’s disposal.
- The Organisers may refuse to provide the Prize if the Participant fails to settle all payments to the Organisers.
- The prize will be delivered to the Participant by the Sales representative within 14 days from the announcement of the Competition results.
§ 4. Copyright
- By entering the competition, the Participant agrees to dissemination, adaptation
and publishing of the work and its reproduction by any technique and for any purpose.
- The Participant agrees to the public display of the work and its use in the mass media by the Organiser.
§ 5. Personal data
- Persons submitting competition works express their willingness to participate in the Competition and give the Organiser consent to the processing of their personal data for purposes related to the Competition, i.e. disseminating information on the course and end of the Competition, in particular to publish the above-mentioned information on Winners of the Competition, publications of competition works and photo coverage of the award ceremony, on the website www.spizarnia.co.uk.
- Personal data of the Participants, as well as the person representing the Participant, will be processed in order to participate in the Competition on the basis and to the extent of consent expressed by the Participant or the person representing the Participant.
- The Controller of the personal data of the Competition Participants is the Organiser.
- The Participants have the right to access and correct their data and request its removal. The Controller informs that providing data is voluntary, but necessary to obtain the Prizes.
- The data of the Competition Participants will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended).
§ 6. Complaint procedure
- All complaints regarding the Competition should be submitted by the Participants in writing, under pain of nullity, to the address of the Organiser’s seat, with the note: “Complaint – Spiżarnia competition”.
- Complaints should be sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt. Complaints should include: full name, exact address and telephone number, as well as a detailed description and justification of the complaint. Complaints should be signed by the Participant himself/herself.
- Complaints will be considered by the Complaints committee (hereinafter referred to as: the “Committee”) appointed by the Organiser.
- The Committee will consider Participants' complaints under these Regulations within 7 days from the date of their delivery. The person submitting the complaint will receive the Commission’s decision in writing to the address provided by the Participant in the complaint.
§ 7. Final provisions
- The Organiser reserves that it is not responsible for events preventing the proper conduct of the Competition, which it was unable to predict or prevent, in particular in the event of random events, including force majeure.
- The Competition is not subject to the provisions of the Act of 29 July 1992 on Games of Chance, Mutual Betting and Automated Game (Journal of Laws 2004, No. 4, item 27, as amended).
- The Organiser reserves the right to prematurely cancel or end the Competition.
- All questions, comments, complaints and claims related to the Competition should be directed to the Organiser.